Thursday, July 25, 2013

Introduction

Hello Web People! 

Especially those of you who read and/or write...

Years and years ago, I managed a book blog called Passion for the Page. That blog served as a space where I could manage my many reading challenges. It also allowed me to express my opinion of the books I read. Then I found Goodreads. Because Goodreads allows me to do basically the same thing (and, honestly, who has time to duplicate effort these days?) I let Passion for the Page rest. 

Now, I'd like to get back into the blogging world with a slightly different shift in focus. This time around the blogging block my intention is to not only share the books I read (and there are a lot of them), but also my adventures as an aspiring romance author. If you're at all interested in the book world, stick around for reviews, giveaways, tips on the craft of writing, the occasional article on the world of book publishing, and any other booky subjects that come to mind.

Do you have a favorite book or writing blog? Is it yours? Leave a link in the comments and I'll come visit!

Happy reading,

Kristina


No comments:

Post a Comment